Roaches | Roach Prevention | Roach Extermination | Dobbs Ferry, NY
Village Exterminating Logo

Call and BUG us with your questions!

Google-Plus FB-logo

VILLAGE EXTERMINATING

Roach getting bug sprayed. Dead roach.

STOP THE INFESTATION BEFORE IT STARTS

Is there anything more disgusting than the thought of a cockroach crawling over your bed, tables and chairs while you sleep at night? We didn't think so, either. Even if you keep a perfectly clean home, these pests can be attracted to the area, especially in an apartment-type setting.

CTA

Let us get rid of those pests for good

Your best method of removing cockroaches from your home is to prevent them from ever showing up. But when they do, give a call to us and we'll send those critters packing.

 

Even if you are able to exterminate 98% of the roaches, the remaining 2% can re-infest your property in just 21 days. You can rely on our pest control professionals to rid your home or business of this pest permanently.

Tips to make your home less inviting to roaches:

  • Clean up spilled food and drinks

  • Keep food containers sealed

  • Avoid accumulating cardboard boxes and paper bags

  • Dispose of empty soft drink bottles

  • Take your own prevention steps

  • Let the professionals help

We will get the roaches out of your home for good!

Contact us now to get and keep those roaches out.

914-674-1056

When you spot one, call us to help get rid of those pests for good. We are the professionals who actually care.